Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Q6: What is the usual substitute for the regular meal?

Hi!
Last week, I stayed here at Knue on the election day. It was like a survival game. No heater, no warm water, and no free meal.
In case of having no regular meal, I used to eat Ramyon. But after I have some problem in my health, I changed my dietary habit. I tries to eat small as possible as I can, and do exercise.

So the Ramyon is the first one to avoid, but sometimes I can't be irresistable.
Can you tell me what good substitute food you know.
Enjoy your daily life here~~^^

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi, Sammy~~
I always feel so happy when you say like 'I love you^*^'...ho ho
I'll give you some sorts of foods for your dieting. For example, boiled or burnt potato, sweet potato or egg, cucumber, carrot, fruits, or nutritional rice cake. nuts with ginseng steamed red tea or green tea or boi(?)tea and so on

Michelle said...

Hi, Sammy~
When I have regular meals, I usually tend to enjoy side dishes more than rice itself. And I really like the snacks between meals, such as bread, cookies, Korean rice cake or fruits. Maybe that's the main reason I can't lose weight ^^;;;
Even though I love Korean food, I guess I could survive with bread or flour products only*^^* And actually before coming here, many times I would substitute a loaf of bread for breakfast or dinner.

Nature- Jayeon Kim said...

Hi! nice Sammy!
I like your sincere attitude to everything and to anybody.
I'm so sorry to hear your survival story here. During that period you must have missed your home. Honestly I never experienced any type of hunger. Even on the top of Giri mountain without any prepared food, I begged rice and soup to other climbers.
Whenever I feel like skip meals at home, I eat bread and coffee and some fruits.
Even if I have some problems with my stomach, I could survive for a couple of days with them.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion said...

I drink a cup of herbal tea and eat some bread. However, I usually don't skip meals, just eat small and excercise a lot, specially dancing and hiking in the mountain. I love that feeling, I'm losing unnecessary things.