Saturday, March 22, 2008

Q3: Which university do you want to go in August?

Going abroad always makes me expect something exotic, or exciting, etc.

After finishing some 4-month training course in Knue, we are going to the States; Michigan, or Pennsylvania.

As you know, the office said it will be dicided by lottery system.
I've visited the University of Wisconsin:Madison for a month, and it was good.
I've heard that many trainees want to go to Pennsylvania.
I didn't decide yet, but I will follow my fate.
Have a nice and wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Yes, I've heard that many trainees have each hope to go U.S. University. Mmm, but, frankly speaking, I don't know which is better. I think both is same. So I totally agree that lottery system.
^^*

Liz said...

I don't know about either of the universities. But I'd like to go to the university in Pennsylvania more. Because it is nearer to New York and I'd like to visit New York while I'm in America.

Joey said...

Hi, Sam!

As for me, I want to go to Pennsylvania because I have been to Michigan state university for 6 weeks when I was a undergraduate student. I have no special reason except this fact.^^!

Nature- Jayeon Kim said...

Hi! Sam!
I'm so happy to choose Michgan. My best friend lives there. She went there with her husband who is an exchange professor. SO I won the lottery. After choosin the university I called her in America. We were so excited to the result. I thank every classmate. They blessed me.